Job Title Social Mobilizer
Working Section Programme Section
Appointing Authority HomeNet Pakistan (HNP)
Working Station Quetta
Status full time
Contract duration 08 months
Category short term employment
Proposed Salary 18000/-Rs per month
Candidate must be Graduate with over 6 year experience.
The Social mobilizer will report to the Programme Officer, Quetta /Regional Coordinator, HNP, Quetta
The Social mobilizer will assist the Project staff in the implementation of the organising activities and full documentation of the programme at the Quetta level.
This includes the identification , organising ,execution, strengthening, Capacity Building Sessions, ongoing support, of Programme in Baluchistan, develop and increase interaction and linkages with women in target communities, organization working with HBWs, domestics workers, trade unions, local government institutions, media , vocational training institutes, public representatives and civil society organizations. To help in developing concrete indicators through a baseline study on women’s participation informal economy of urban areas. The social mobilizer will undertake initial work and finalize plans to develop innovative organizing strategies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify programme strengths and gaps and present proposals for the improvement of the programme.
- Seek and study information and materials that are relevant to the programme and share useful information and materials with colleagues.
- Help maintain linkages to strengthen synergies. Contribute to the planning process of programmes as requested.
Periodic duties and responsibilities
- Participate in and contribute to Quarterly review and planning meetings of all programmes till end of assignment.
- Regular follow-up and execution of the field activities in districts.
- Participate in and contribute to networking with other MBO/NGOs active in the same field.
- Identification of the community groups, leaders and formation of MBOs of Home Base Workers & Domestic Workers.
- Coordinate with the network partners on continuous basis.
- Coordination with other project activities and develop synergies
- Maintain a liaison with Head Office as and when indicated by the Project team.
- Help prepare, quarterly and monthly work plans, and review their realisation at the end of their respective terms.
- Help prepare and submit, monthly, quarterly, six-monthly reports according to the project reporting formats.
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly, six monthly reports as per organizational formats at the end of every month and quarter as communicated by the project team.
- Help prepare and organise conferences, networking, capacity building sessions and exposure meetings as planned in the annual work plan.
- Coordination and facilitation to the project team for Identification of the institutions for career development courses.
- Linkages development with the trade unions and department of labour for the registration of the Union of domestic workers in Sindh.
- Maintain record of targets as set within the project implementation period.
How to Apply
Detailed Job descriptions are available at www.homenetpakistan.org Interested candidates may submit the job application with clearly mentioned the Job Position latest by October 4, 2018. Final salary offer will be determined on applicant’s profile and experience. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
Please forward your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. In case of any technical issue related to application please call 042-36282989, 92-321-4276080
(HomeNet Pakistan is an Equal Opportunities Employer)