Job Title Assistant Programme Officer
Working Section Programme Section
Appointing Authority HomeNet Pakistan (HNP)
Working Station Quetta District
Advertisement Date : 02 Jan 2019
Closing Date : 07 Jan 2019
Duration Expected duration 09 Months
Number of Vacancies 01
Candidate must be Master degree holder in Mass Communication or Social Sciences with over Three years of experience.
Employees supervised Regional coordinator / Project Director
The Assistant programme officer will report to the Regional coordinator.
The Assistant programme officer has the authorities assigned to him/her by the Regional coordinator / Project Director on a day-to-day basis.
The Assistant Programme Officer assist the Regional coordinator / Project Director in the implementation and full documentation of the programme on the regional level.
This includes the setting up, strengthening, ongoing support, monitoring and supervision of Programme in selected districts, develop and increase interaction and linkages with women in target communities, local government institutions and civil society organizations. To help in developing concrete indicators through a baseline study on women’s participation in formal political institutions, including political parties and local councils. The Programme Officer will undertake initial work and finalize plans to develop innovative media and communication strategies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify programme strengths and gaps and present proposals for the improvement of the programme to the Regional coordinator / Project Director
- Seek and study information and materials that are relevant to the programme and share useful information and materials with colleagues for successful implementation at grass root level.
- Help maintain linkages to strengthen synergies. Contribute to the planning process of programmes as requested.
- Implementation of the logical frame work and impact evaluation quarterly basis.
- How to empower women home based workers and excluded groups in Baluchistan region.
Periodic duties and responsibilities
- Participate in and contribute to monthly review and planning meetings of all programmes.
- Participate in and contribute to networking with other NGOs, employees federation and confederation activities.
- Participate in and contribute to monthly meetings of the project Regional coordinator / Project Director
- Prepare annual, quarterly and monthly work plans, and budget requisitions, and review their realisation at the end of their respective terms.
- Prepare annual, quarterly and monthly progress report at the end of their respective timelines.
- Prepare and submit to the Regional coordinator six-monthly and annual reports according to the project reporting formats.
- Prepare and organised conferences, networking and exposure meetings as planned in the annual work plan.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skill.
- Capable of the conflict resolution and multi tasking.
- Regular field visit to target district and communities for implementation of the project activities.
- Liaising with government department and civil society network.
How to Apply
Detailed Job descriptions are available at www.homenetpakistan.org Interested candidates may submit the job application with clearly mentioned the Job Position latest by October 4, 2018. Final salary offer will be determined on applicant’s profile and experience. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
Please forward your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. In case of any technical issue related to application please call 042-36282989, 92-321-4276080
(HomeNet Pakistan is an Equal Opportunities Employer)