Position Title: Regional Coordinator
Company: HomeNet Pakistan
Location: Baluchistan (Quetta)
Hiring Authority: Home Net Pakistan
Status: Full time
Advertisement Date: 9 0ct 2017
Closing Date: 13 Oct 2017
Email @ : firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Description: Home Net Pakistan in collaboration with Aurat Foundation is implementing a two year project of UN Women titled “Empowerment of women home based workers and excluded groups in Pakistan” funded by the UN Women in Baluchistan (Quetta).
Job Title Regional Coordinator
Working Section Programme Section
Appointing Authority Home Net Pakistan
Working Station Quetta
Status Full time
Project Duration Two years
Employees supervised Project Director Home Net Pakistan
Contract duration 12 months (w.e.f project signing date)
Category Project Staff
Proposed Salary 75,000/-Rs per month
The programme officers report to the Project Director.
The Regional coordinator has the authorities assigned to them by the Project Director.
The Regional Coordinator with the advice of Project Director shall implement the programme at the regional level.
This includes the setting up, execution, strengthening, ongoing support, monitoring, reporting, supervision and coordination within the ambit of the Project at Provincial and in selected districts, develop and increase interaction and linkages with provincial government, line departments, local government institutions civil society organizations, women in target communities, workers organizations and bodies. Would plan the project activities around the outputs as per indicators. The Regional coordinator will undertake initial work and finalize plans to develop innovative advocacy, media and communication strategies
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify programme strengths and gaps and present proposals for the improvement of the programme to the Project Director
- Seek and study information and materials that are relevant to the programme and share useful information and materials with colleagues for successful implementation at grass root level.
- Help maintain linkages to strengthen synergies. Contribute to the planning process of programmes as requested.
- Implementation of the logical frame work and impact evaluation quarterly basis.
- Inclusion and empowerment of women home based workers and women excluded groups in Baluchistan region for economic frameworks.
Periodic duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate with the Program officers as under project; participate and contribute to monthly review and planning meetings of programmes.
- Participate and contribute to networking with other NGOs, workers and employer’s federation, business association’s activities.
- Participate in and contribute to monthly meetings of the project and update to Project Director
- Prepare annual, quarterly and monthly work plans, and budget requisitions, and review their realisation at the end of their respective terms.
- In coordination with the programme officer prepare annual, quarterly and monthly progress report at the end of their respective timelines.
- Prepare and submit to the Project director at HO , monthly quarterly, six-monthly and annual reports according to the project reporting formats.
- Prepare and organise conferences, advocacy, and networking and exposure meetings as planned in the annual/quarterly work plan.
- Regular monitoring visits to target district and communities for implementation of the project activities.
- Liaising with parliamentarians, government department and civil society network.
- Minimum 5 years of working in development sector at a senior position
- Experience of implementing and managing gender based projects at regional level.
- Directly involved in Provincial and National level advocacy framework development and legislation.
- Have Insight of the policy initiatives at regional level for policy
- Master in Social science or relevant discipline
- Strong Advocacy and lobbying skills
- Robust communication, coordination skills to explain information and converse with government officials and policy makers at regional level.
- Organizational skills to effectively process all project activities and reporting
- Self-confidence to take the initiative to approach potential outcome for the project
- Ability to meet the deadlines and working under challenging environment.
- Highly motivational ability to lead the project team
- Capable to measure result base management to achieve the strategic goals
- Report writing and monitoring skills
Send your Resume at email@example.com
For more information email to firstname.lastname@example.org